Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Joseph eats!

And, he alternated horrible faces with stuffing more avocado in his mouth. Probably just like every other baby in the world, BUT I'M POSTING A BUNCH OF PHOTOS ANYWAY.

wait, after all the time you guys spend taking grass and paper and stuff OUT of my mouth, now you're putting stuff IN?



awesome!



um, maybe...



WHAT IS THIS STUFF?



what have you done to me?



MORE!



this is weird



you guys actually eat this stuff?



let me do it myself



it's everywhere!



2012_07090020



i think it would make a great art meduim, though



yikes!



i'm still deciding whether to ever try this again

It's okay if you're not too sure about food right now, Joseph. Neither was your big brother, but he's a big guacamole fan now!

that's okay, big brother wasn't too sure the first time, either. :)

No comments: