Saturday, July 07, 2012

Facebook Roundup 6/25/12

Because I know those of you who aren't on Facebook or haven't friended me are dying to know what I post over there.

Just found some old notes from the Bible study that Msgr Stuart Swetland used to run at St. John's. No date, but must have been shortly before Shawn and I got married, because in addition to taking notes on Paul's letter to the Philippians, I practiced writing "Tracy L. Reeves" over and over. I feel like this document should be stored in a Trapper Keeper.

I love Pandora. Joseph was tired, out-of-sorts, and didn't want to nurse, so I created a station based on "Beyond the Sea" since he liked that the other day. A little Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Louis Armstrong later, he's fast asleep. I think I should call this station "naptime".

Parents are coming for the weekend. How the heck am I supposed to clean my house when I can't just shove everything into the guest room? And what do I do with all the stuff that WAS shoved into the guest room?

Plus, pictures:

bad hair day
Samuel gets the BEST bed-head

look what my mama made for me!
cutest baby evah showing off the rosary I crocheted for him

new couch from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore
boys enjoying the sofa we got at the local Habitat for Humanity ReStore

No comments: