Thursday, May 24, 2012

Joseph meets stacking rings: a story in photos


thanks for this... ah... what is it?
thanks for this... ah... what is it?


hmm, maybe if I take some of these pesky rings off, I'll figure it out
hmm, maybe if I take some of these pesky rings off, I'll figure it out


that's looking better
that's looking better


see, I'm making progress
see, I'm making progress


I'll just pause and enjoy the anticipation of getting them all off
I'll just pause and enjoy the anticipation of getting them all off


aren't you excited?
aren't you excited?


okay, back to work
okay, back to work


that should do it
that should do it


i'm so excited i just couldn't contain myself!
I'm so excited I just couldn't contain myself!


finally!  i don't know why all those stupid rings were on this chew toy to begin with
finally!  I don't know why all those stupid rings were on this chew toy to begin with


mmm... the sweet taste of success
mmm... the sweet taste of success

No comments: