Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's been a while...

...and guess what?  I had a baby!

I will not smile for the little black box.
You did WHAT?


 I know, right?  You'd think I would have bothered to blog about it, but we waited a looong time to tell everyone since we've had some losses, and by the time the news was public, I was deep in the throes of pregnancy woes and just wasn't feeling very blog-y.

baby Joseph!
You still should have told people.  How old is this baby now?

Uh, five months.

baby Joseph!
FIVE MONTHS???

 Yeah.  Sorry.  We've been a little busy.  See?

Samuel and Joseph in the hospital

Samuel and Joseph

Samuel and Joseph

Joseph's baptism

Christmas portrait

Samuel rocked more than just the baby to sleep!

Smiley baby!

Smiley baby!

playing motorcycle with big brother

playing motorcycle with big brother

So, I'm a little late, but I hope you'll still join me in welcoming Joseph Maximilian to the world!  He's a sweet, laid-back kind of guy who even survived a car trip to Virginia and back last weekend with a minimum of fuss.  In case it wasn't obvious from the pictures, his big brother adores him and regularly asks when we get to have another one.  Hopefully it won't take another ten years!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! So sweet!! Of course you haven't been blogging! How could you tear yourself away?!

Congratulations!!