Thursday, March 05, 2009

What Samuel says about me...

This is a meme I saw on Facebook, reposting here...

Kids are honest. What do your kids have to say about you? Ask your child the following questions, and post their answers in your own note.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

Shmoo. (This is our latest nickname for him, and it has evolved into quite the game for him. He is a shmoo from the planet Shmoodle. Shmoos are blue.)

2. What makes your mom happy?

Dark chocolate. (Darn right.)

3. What makes your mom sad?

No dark chocolate. (He knows me so well.)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Most likely, tickling me. (Guilty as charged. But can I add that he is the most ticklish child on the planet???)

5. What was your mom like as a child?

I don't know. (Said in a slightly annoyed tone, like how could I have the nerve to ask such an unreasonable question. I mean, he wasn't there. Might as well ask what Moses was like as a child.)

6. How old is your mom?

30. 29? No, 30. (Yes, he was correct after the waffling.)

7. How tall is your mom?

No clue. (He then asked how big a foot was, and I showed him with my hands. He then estimated 4 feet.)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Doing stuff on the computer, snuggling, eating dark chocolate, reading books, making new recipes.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

(Confusion!)I'm never not around.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?

Making new recipes. (I really don't make new stuff all too often, we've just had a couple recently.)

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Remembering things. (True.)

13. What does your mom do for a job?

She doesn't have one. (Heh.)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Tiramisu. (Don't know about favorite, but it's up there!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

She makes yummy recipes from scratch and she notices things. (Now if only I could remember them...)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

No clue.

17. What do you and your mom do together?

We play a lot of games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?

I have her eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?

I don't have her hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

She just does! What kind of mom doesn't??? (Duh...)

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

He's a good daddy.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

The beach. (Indeed.)

No comments: