Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm an all-or-nothing kind of gal.

I like having a nice seasonal picture up there on my header, but unfortunately, it comes with the crushing responsibility of having to change it. The fall leaves weren't exactly current anymore, as I look out my window at all the snow. I thought about changing the page colors, too, to a lovely purple Advent theme, but then I'd have to change it to pink in two weeks and then back to purple, and then to white and gold, and then I'd have the dilemma of going back to my familiar ol' blue or to green during OT, or maybe I could use the blue for Marian holidays, oooooh and green for St. Patrick's Day, and I could put up pictures of the Saints on their Feast Days and relevant novena prayers, and, and...

I think I'll stick with blue. For now.

No comments: