Saturday, September 06, 2008

I've been awarded!


Aww, thanks Jennifer! Now I get to bestow the award on my top ten favorite blogs. Hmm, only ten??? Well, I will do my best! I am guessing that most of you, when seeing that I've nominated you, will say, "Thanks! Um, who are you?" I am not so great about leaving comments on people's blogs, unfortunately. I tend to lurk. But I've been reading all of these for a long time, so I guess it's about time I let you know how much I appreciate you!

Alice, at Cottage Blessings. She is such an inspiration when it comes to living the liturgical year, and her craft ideas and liturgical teas are simply amazing!

Cindy at PuppyKisses. I love hearing about unschooling families who are farther along on their journey than we are - this glimpse into what our future holds is very inspiring!

Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight. I love how she appreciates every little detail of nature - she has inspired me to notice all the little changes throughout the year.

The DHM and family at the Common Room. Have you ever wished for a family of experienced homeschoolers to move in next door to you? People you could have afternoon tea with, and just soak up their wisdom? This is that family.

Emily at Free Range Ramblings. A mama after my own heart: crunchy and unschool-y. :)

Leonie at Living Without School. Leonie has got to be the coolest mom in Australia!

Karen Edmisten. Two words: Ramona stories! (Plus, she shares my love of chocolate and coffee!)

MacBeth at MacBeth's Opinion. Another role model for sharing the love of nature!

Wendy at Zoom Times. You can always count on the Zoomlians to liven up your day with their neverending creativity!

And finally, one more that isn't a blog exactly... my friend Kate's photostream! Check out her hilarious photos and beautiful cake creations! Seriously, you have to see her photo for today - awesome!

6 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

I am extremely honored and grateful to you for this award. Thank you very, very much!

Karen E. said...

I, too, am honored and grateful, Tracy! Thank you so much!

Kate said...

Wow! Thanks, Tracy!!!! You rock!!!! :)

Leonie said...

Wow, thanks for the nomination! :-)

Wendy said...

Thanks so much! I haven't seen your blog before, but I am really enjoying it!

There is that lovely feeling of..recognition? A kindred spirit! You are going on my bookmark!

MacBeth Derham said...

Thanks Tracy!! This is fun!