Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I guess he doesn't appreciate my favorite season

We've been having some very un-fall-ish weather around here, including record-breaking temperatures in the 90's last weekend. This morning brought our first real breath of autumn, as we woke up shivering in our summer pajamas. I told Samuel to get dressed, and that he could finally wear some of his new long pants and long-sleeved shirts because it would be much cooler today. His eyes got big and he dashed to the window, peered out, and then sadly reported, "No snow yet, Mama."

Well, I will just have to remind him of all the joys of fall: leaf collecting and crafting, pumpkin picking, hot apple cider, corn mazes, and more!

1 comment:

sarah said...

My kids said the same thing! They keep talking about snow like it's a good thing...

www.sarahsignature.com/blog