Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm back

After a long hiatus, I've decided to resurrect the ol' blog, partly because I didn't feel like writing a Christmas letter, and put my blog address on the card instead. Guess I'd better get to work!

Just wanted to kick things off with a few quotes from Samuel.

You know the cashier is probably not Catholic when she clearly has no idea what your son is talking about as he swings his umbrella at you three times and says, "Look mommy! I'm incensing you!"

And then as we were walking to the car, we walked past a store and activated their automatic door. Samuel cheerfully told the door, "Oh, no thank you!"

sunset at the park

3 comments:

Esther said...

Tracy, so nice to seeing you posting again. I enjoyed this post!
Merry Christmas

Alice said...

Welcome back! Samuel is adorable--and funny too!

Jennifer said...

Samuel's photo is beautiful. Love it! Merry Christmas!

Jen