Friday, September 22, 2006

Samuel pics

Well, I've taken a little vacation from blogging, but will hopefully get back into the swing of things. I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but wanted to post these pictures.

house of cards


Samuel experimenting with architecture.


stretched out sleeper


He was so tired that he slept like this for over an hour before we finally carried him to bed. As I mentioned the last time I posted a weird sleeping Samuel pic, if there was an award for sleeping in odd positions, he'd have it in the bag.

3 comments:

Esther said...

What a cutie Tracy! BTW, is he aware you are taking his photos?

Tracy said...

Well, obviously not when he's sleeping, and sometimes not if he is absorbed in something and I don't want to disturb him, but I always show him the pictures afterward. He loves going through the photo albums on the computer (yes, we are those people who almost never print out their pictures) and gets a particular thrill when he sees a picture he didn't know was being taken. (If he knows it's being taken, he usually wants to see it immediately!)

Rebecca said...

That sleeping position actually looks very comfortable to me...kind of like one of those craftmatic adjustable beds :)!