Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Carnivals!

So many carnivals, so little time...

The Carnival of Homeschooling is up here, at the Common Room.

A series of Loveliness Fairs is starting at Sweetness and Light, with Simple Elegance in the Kitchen.

The Carnival of Yum (I love that name) over at A Garden of Lilies and Roses.

The Catholic Carnival (I just discovered this one) is up over at just another day of Catholic pondering.

The late summer Field Day is coming soon. Get those submissions in! I will have to see if I can come up with something other than my recent close encounter of the icky kind.

This will be one of those stay-up-reading-blogs-until-2:30am-with-a-cup-of-tea-or-two-or-three kind of nights.

1 comment:

Henry Cate said...

Thank you for your continued support of the Carnival of Homeschooling. I appreciate the help in getting the word out.