Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oh, look, the laundry is done and the dishes are clean!

And other things you'll never hear me say...

2. Go ahead and eat that piece of food you dropped. My floor is so clean, it's okay.

3. Oh yes, I ordered the grilled reuben.

4. Tell me about that fascinating computer game you're playing.

5. Look, I caught a grasshopper!

6. Ooh, Samuel would love this battery-powered, light-up, talking toy!

7. Boy, I slept in today! I must've stayed in bed until 7!

8. We have too many books.

9. Pie? Oh, no thanks, I really shouldn't.

10. Samuel, I got you a new video to watch. It's about a big purple dinosaur named "Barney".

Do you have a list? Link to it in the comments!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hilarious!!! I think I would have about the same list. Except the reuben. I LOVE a good reuben!

Kristin said...

Those are pretty good. I especially like #6. Would add the following for myself:
- Can we please change the channel to Fox News? PLEEASE?
- Peoria is my favorite city. There's so much to do, and it's so easy to get around!
- Eww! Bugs!
- Dill pickles? No thanks.
- I know you won't wander too far away, Isaac.