Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another one bites the dust

Hmm, maybe that wasn't the best title, because this "other one" won't be biting much of anything anymore.
This one fell out Saturday at my sister's apartment while I was on the phone with my father-in-law trying to arrange dinner plans for nine people. When Samuel tried to get my attention to tell me, I indicated that he needed to wait until I was off the phone (something we've been working on lately) and he had a catastrophic meltdown. When I got off the phone, I discovered that not only had he lost his second tooth, he had, well, lost it. Hence the meltdown. Thankfully, once he showed me where he had been standing when it fell out, I found it and all is well. And, as a bonus, he now makes a little whistling noise when he talks sometimes, a la Gopher in Winnie the Pooh.

Also, you can see in this picture the slight sunburn on Samuel's cheeks and nose, since we've been spending so much time at the pool the past few days. Hence the lack of blogging. Gotta take advantage of the rest of summer! How on earth did it get to be August already???

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww... a toothless wonder! :)

Jen