Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Well, what did you expect?

I took this quiz a long time ago and got the Swiss Family Robinson result. I think I had high ambitions of self-sufficient homesteading at the time. Which I still think would be cool, theoretically, but I'm a bit more realistic now. So, I am now classified as follows:




What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in your reality. You are an unschooler. You will tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort. Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on everything. If your school had an anthem, it would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this
quiz!


No big surprise there. Dh is "Abraham Lincoln", also no big surprise. I think we'll be able to work out a compromise. :) I like Melissa Wiley's description that what they do is Charlotte Mason, and how they do it is unschooling.

No comments: