Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A big day for Samuel


Here is Samuel, triumphant after swimming lessons today, because today he voluntarily put his face in the water! Several times!

And (you mean there's more???) he asked to take the training wheels off his bike today. So, we had our first trip down the sidewalk and back with me holding the back of his seat, telling him to keep his hands on the handlebars instead of reaching for me, and him replying in an anxious voice, "I don't like this... it feels weird... Mama!" We decided to take a break and try again later. He did not ask to put the training wheels back on, so I consider it a success!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah Samuel - it seems like once they put their head in they become FISH! :) Now I cannot keep Connor from jumping in over and over.

Looks like it is going to be a great summer!
Jennifer