Wednesday, February 08, 2006

blahg

So, now Samuel is all better and I'm sick. Ick. So, all ambition of doing educational stuff has just completely gone out the window in the last week and a half. So has all ambition of housecleaning. I think I need to rejoin Flylady.

We did do one cool thing today - I made Samuel his own calendar. It is all hand-drawn and there's room for him to color on it. We colored the numbers according to the liturgical season (he keeps asking when Lent is) and drew pictures for his different activities - Mass, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, La Leche League, his art class, birthdays, trips, etc. Oh, and there's a place for him to draw in the weather each day. I think this will help with his sense of time. He also likes to know "the plan" so now he can look anytime. He had lots of fun coloring everything, so I hope his enthusiam will last for this project. I will have to figure out how to post pictures on here, and post one of his calendar.

Well, time for bed before my sinuses get any worse.

No comments: